SLRC Chairman assumes duties
Posted in Local News
Somarathna Dissanayeka who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation (SLRC) assumed duties last evening.
Mr. Dissanayaka who actively worked for former President Mahinda Rajapaksa regime, joined with the Common Opposition on the eve of the Presidential election.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
“SIRI RAJA SIRI”