Southeast Asia’s largest tyre manufacturing factory opened in Horana
Posted in Local News
The Largest tyre manufacturing factory in South-East Asia was declared open by President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at Wagawatte in Horana today (14).
The plant spans across 155 acres of Wagawatta Industrial Zone in Horana.
According to reports, an overall investment of USD 250 million has been estimated for the project.
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023