Special announcement on public sector salary payments for January
State Minister Ranjith Siyambalapitiya has issued a special announcement regarding the salary payments of public sector employees for the month of January.
Accordingly, the monthly salaries of non-executive public sector employees are to be paid on January 25.
Meanwhile, executive-level public sector employees will receive their monthly salary on the same day or with a day’s delay.
He said Rs. 79 billion out of the total Rs. 93 billion has already been allocated for the purpose.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023