Sri Lanka confirms 3 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Three more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 273.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 68 year old male, a resident of Aranayake.
- 48 year old female, a resident of Colombo 06.
- 70 year old female, a resident of Maligawatta.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka hasn’t lived up to even 1% of expectations in IPL – Virender Sehwag May 26, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 26, 2023
This is a headline in one of the international newspaper today (Guardian, 19th Jan).
“Sri Lankan holy man’s ‘miracle’ potion for Covid turns sour
Minister who publicly drank syrup touted as coronavirus cure tests positive”
H! Ha! Ha! It is going around the world now !!!!!!!!