Sri Lanka Cricket employee tests positive for COVID-19
Posted in Local News
An employee of Sri Lanka Cricket has tested positive for COVID-19.
Issuing a statement Sri Lanka Cricket said the relevant employee has been isolated, while steps were taken to immediately isolate direct contacts and conduct PCR tests.
Sri Lanka Cricket added the group was subjected to antigen tests, with one individual returning negative results.
The infected individual was found to be COVID-19 positive following a PCR test carried out yesterday.
Sri Lanka Cricket said it will continue to conduct normal operations with the most essential staff present at the office premises, with the rest working from home.
(Source: News Radio)
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023