Sri Lanka launches prestigious ‘SL Magazine’
SL Magazine – a quarterly magazine in English medium to enlighten the international community as well as our reading public on Sri Lankan Icons was launched with the first copy of it being presented to the Minister of Economic Development Mr. Basil Rajapaksa.
This magazine will highlight and bring forth facts and figures on Sri Lanka which will enable the international community as well as our reading public to grasp at a glance on truthful facts pertaining to our country.
sl_magazineThe Magazine hopes to encourage the English reading public as well as Sri Lankans living abroad to value our traditions, heritages, culture etc. The Magazine will also be a resourceful hand book to provide information on Sri Lanka for prospective investors in the spheres of investment, trade and business.
Source: Government News Portal
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023