Sri Lanka President invites all parties to accept ministerial posts
Sri Lanka President Gotabaya Rajapaksa invites all political parties representing Parliament to accept ministerial posts and join in finding solutions to the national crisis.
The President Media Division (PMD) said that the current crisis is due to several economic and global factors and as one of the leading democracies in Asia, it needs to be addressed within the framework of democracy itself.
For this purpose, the President has invited all political parties represented in Parliament to take up ministerial posts and work together to find a solution to the national crisis.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023