Sri Lankan Rupee depreciates further
Posted in Local News
The Sri Lankan Rupee has further depreciated against the US Dollar as the selling price hikes up to Rs 167.14 per US Dollar.
The current buying rate is Rs 163.87 per US Dollar, reports the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023