Sri Lankan Rupee further depreciates against US Dollar
The Sri Lankan rupee has depreciated to the lowest value against the US dollar in history today (April 18).
According to the latest exchange rates issued by several private banks in Sri Lanka, the selling rate of the US dollar is at Rs.340 while the buying rate is at Rs.330.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023