State Minister Ajith Nivard Cabraal to resign
It has been reported that State Minister Ajith Nivard Cabraal is set to resign from his Parliamentary seat.
The resignation letter to be sent to the Secretary General of Parliament on Monday.
He is tipped to be appointed as the Central Bank Governor.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023