Thilini Priyamali released on bail
Posted in Local News
Thilini Priyamali, Owner of Thico Group Private Ltd who was remanded in connection with alleged financial fraud incidents, was released on bail by Colombo Fort Magistrate Thilina Gamage today (December 16).
She was released on a cash bail of Rs. 50,000 and two sureties of Rs. 10 million each by the Magistrate.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023