Threat to actress: Lady Doctor transferred
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the Kataragama hospital has been transferred to the Middeniya Rural Hospital with immediate effect, after her husband had allegedly threatened popular Sinhala actress Sanoja Bibile.
The incident took place in Katharagama a few weeks ago. The Husband of the CMO had allegedly threatened the actress with a sword after a heated argument had erupted between the two.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Health has initiated a formal inquiry into a complaint made by film actress. In her complaint Bibile had stated, that she was threatened and intimidated by a man.
The man was identified as the Chief Medical Officer’s husband, who had chased after her with a sword in hand when she called over at the Kataragama hospital to obtain treatment for an urgent illness during her recent visit to the Kataragama shrine.
Courtesy: DM Online
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
VERY GOOD JOB,MAYBE LADY DR NOT DR HER HUSBOUND WILL BE DR
Doctor of CHASE
Man has got excited on seeing a film actress.He should be debarred to enter govt.premises and sent to psychiatric teatment.