Three-judge bench to hear writ applications by Ravi, others
A three-judge bench was appointed by the Court of Appeal today to hear the writ applications filed by former MP Ravi Karunanayake and three others seeking an order preventing their arrests.
The Attorney General earlier requested the Court of Appeal to appoint a three-judge bench to hear the writ applications filed by the former MP and others.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023