Three more weeks needed to see drop in COVID deaths – Dr. Fernandopulle
Posted in Local News
It would take at least three more weeks to see a drop in COVID-19 related deaths in the country, Minister of COVID Disease Control, Dr. Sudharshini Fernandopulle said yesterday.
There had been a drop in the number of cases reported already, she said.
“The number of patients is coming down but there has been an increase in deaths. However, this too will come down.
(Source: The Island)
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
So, for the next three weeks, people will die at the current daily rates?
Typical response from a very negative person. Do have any other suggestions or advice?