Three suspects including Zahran’s father-in-law under arrest
Three persons including the father-in-law of Easter Sunday attack mastermind Zahran Hashim were arrested by the Terrorism Investigation Division (TID) at Kekunagolla in Kuliyapitiya for having attended extremist ideology lessons conducted by Zahran.
The suspects are aged 40, 52 and 44 years.
Police Spokesman stated that the suspects will be further interrogated on detention orders.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023