Tissa has joined the Govt: MR
Posted in Local News
President Mahinda Rajapaksa said a short while ago that UNP General Secretary Tissa Attanayake had joined the government.
“This Mahinda Rajapaksa can get another party’s General Secretary when our General Secretary leaves. Do not underestimate us,” he said.
Addressing a gathering soon after handing over nominations for the presidential election at Rajagiriya, he said his party doors were still open and people had begun to enter through them.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
Hello Pissu Attanayaka ?
Are you a man or a dog ?
People make decisions to achieve different goals. Some people are patriotic while others are selfish in decision making.
Pissu Attanaka and Ketagoda can get huge corrupted regime money and new posts.
If Pissu Attanayaka is assigned health Minister position, what about very old SLFP politicians ? They have to scarify new posts of government in name of extension of Rajapaske’s executive presidency.
Our society is fed up with this corrupted bad smelling politics.