Top U.S. Treasury official visits Sri Lanka
Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Asia in the U.S. Robert Kaproth arrived in Sri Lanka today (October 25).
He will meet with government and economic experts to discuss the way forward on the country’s economic recovery, U.S. Ambassador Julie Chung tweeted.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023