Twitter Q&A with President Rajapaksa from New York
FILE PHOTO – Mr. Lalith Weeratunga is on a Twitter Q&A session
President Mahinda Rajapaksa will answer questions on a Twitter Q&A from New York following his address at the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA). President Rajapaksa is scheduled to deliver his address on the afternoon of Sept. 24. The Twitter Q&A will take place on Wednesday, Sept. 25, at 9 a.m. New York time (6:30 p.m. Sri Lanka time).
This Q&A session, which will take place for approximately a half hour, will focus specifically on the UN session and President Rajapaksa’s official activities in New York this week.
Secretary to the President, Mr. Lalith Weeratunga, will moderate the Q&A, which will take place via the official Twitter account of President Rajapaksa (@PresRajapaksa).
Given the short duration available for the Q&A, those interested in asking questions from the President are urged to post their questions early. Please use the hashtag #AskMR when posting your questions.
(Courtesy: President Media)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka to receive about $600 million ADB funding post-IMF approval – official December 6, 2023