Two admitted to IDH on suspicion of being infected with coronavirus
Two females including a Chinese woman have been admitted to the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda on suspicion of having contracted the coronavirus, hospital sources said.
They said that samples have been sent to Medical Research Institute (MRI) for further examination.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023