Two from Italy sent to IDH
Two Sri Lankans arriving from Italy were admitted to the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (IDH Hospital) in Angoda with signs of fever and cough yesterday.
They were being tested for Covid-19 (Corona virus) symptoms by IDH authorities by yesterday evening. According to the sources, the medical samples of the two patients have also been sent to the Medical Research Institute (MRI) for testing and hospital authorities are yet to receive the final results.
(Source: Daily News)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023