Two villages in Mannar declared isolated areas
Posted in Local News
Two villages in Mannar have been declared isolated areas in an attempt to control the COVID-19 pandemic, stated the Army Commander Lieutenant General Shavendra Silva.
The Pattithottam and Periyakadai areas in Mannar have been isolated in this manner.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023