U.S. State Department advises against travel to Japan, Sri Lanka due to COVID cases
Posted in Local News
The U.S. State Department on Monday urged against travel to Japan and Sri Lanka due to a new wave of COVID-19 infections, saying those two nations will now fall under the department’s “Level 4: Do Not Travel” advisory.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
Sri Lanka; I can understand. In Japan, more than 12,000 already succumbed to COVID. However, Olympics which will be held in July has not banned yet. Is this means USA not going to send their team for the Olympics or they are already in Japan?
The Olympics is a mere Japanese dream.
It will not happen till the Chinese Virus is controlled.