Ven. Sobitha Thera off to Singapore for treatment
Posted in Local News
The Viharadhipathi of the Kotte Naga Viharaya Ven Maduluwawe Sobhitha Thera who was ill and receiving treatment at a Private Hospital in Colombo has been transferred to a hospital in Singapore for further expert treatment on the directions of President Maithripala Sirisena.
The President’s Media Division said President Sirisena who was personally monitoring the progress of Ven Sobhitha Thera during his official tour of Thailand directed that he be flown to a hospital in Singapore for expert medical treatment. After discussions with Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe, the President also directed that all expenses incurred for treatment abroad be borne by the government.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
May Allmighty god bless you with the best of health and get you well soon, may you have a speedy recovery.
it is a very good move for such a national hero