Vijayakala to resign
Vijayakala Maheswaran says that she has decided to resign from her post as the State Minster of Child Affairs.
The concerns were raised on the recent controversial statement Minister Maheswaran made at a State function held in Jaffna, that there was a huge need of reorganization of the LTTE in the North and East.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023