Wasantha Senanayake and Wadiwel Suresh to resign from minister post
Posted in Local News
Minister of Tourism and Wildlife Wasantha Senanayake says he will resign from his ministerial portfolio as he believes that the incumbent government does not have a majority in Parliament.
He said he would submit the resignation letter to the President.
“I will support whoever has the majority in Parliament. I could not work for people in my area for the last three years. I want to work for them anyhow,” he said.
Minister Vadivel Suresh also says that he will resign from his ministerial portfolio.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
Wish Wasantha would stop wearing Masacara on his face.