Water consumption charges to be increased from Oct 1
Posted in Local News
Tariffs on water consumption will be increased by 5%-20% with effect from October 1, the Chairman of the National Water Supply and Drainage Boards (NWSD) stated.
Therefore, domestic water bills will be increased in the following manner.
0-05 units – Rs.12
06-10 units – Rs. 16
11-15 units – Rs. 20
16-20 units – Rs. 40
21-25 units – Rs. 58
Courtesy: Ada Derana
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
very good. this is much more better.
This price increases take place as they pay very very high salaries of employers at a cost to citizens of the country.
These people should get low salaries and reduce the price of water. They passed same exams as other low salary earners did in the country. All these happen because of fuking bargaining power of fuking trade unions in the country.
O Mi Gosh, Mr. Basnayaka,you have willfully downgraded yourself to very low levels.Sometimes back we had vulgar and crude remarks from similar quarters and he was ,I suppose, unceremoniously bundled out of this column by the editor.Be cool Mr.Basnayaka and do not loose your balance & mind your language please.