Youth brought down to the level of dogs – JVP
JVP Parliamentarian Vijitha Herath says the 2019 Budget proposal presented by the government yesterday only focuses on further loans.
Speaking to media in Colombo today the JVP MP said certain allocations put forth by the government are unfathomable.
Claiming the 2019 Budget is focused on loans and sales, the Parliamentarian said it has not supported the increase of production.
MP Vijitha Herath said Rs.100 million has been allocated for dogs while Rs.100 million has also been allocated for vocational training of youth as well.
He said, the country’s youth has been brought down to the level of dogs.
JVP Parliamentarian Vijitha Herath noted although government members have built castles, if the the Budget was examined closely, the people have been greatly deceived by the Budget.
(Source: News Radio)
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
look who is talking
these are the guys who are responsible for the youth going to the dogs he forgets 71 and 90 we will never forget that he should remember if youth act like dogs then obviously they should be treated that way.