Zahran Hashim’s wife granted bail
Posted in Local News
Zahran Hashim’s wife Fathima Hadiya was granted bail by the Kalmunai High Court.
Zahran Hashim is the main suspect of the 2019 Easter Sunday Attacks.
Accordingly, Abdul Cader Fatima Hadiya was granted bail after being detained under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA) for 04 years.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023