Zahran Hashim’s wife granted bail
Zahran Hashim’s wife Fathima Hadiya was granted bail by the Kalmunai High Court.
Zahran Hashim is the main suspect of the 2019 Easter Sunday Attacks.
Accordingly, Abdul Cader Fatima Hadiya was granted bail after being detained under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA) for 04 years.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023