101 COVID-19 deaths confirmed in Sri Lanka within a single day
Sri Lanka on Thursday (June 10) confirmed 101 COVID-19 deaths, the highest number of COVID-19 deaths confirmed in a single-day in Sri Lanka.
The Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health said the country’s coronavirus death toll accordingly increases to 2,011.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023