101 COVID-19 deaths confirmed in Sri Lanka within a single day
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka on Thursday (June 10) confirmed 101 COVID-19 deaths, the highest number of COVID-19 deaths confirmed in a single-day in Sri Lanka.
The Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health said the country’s coronavirus death toll accordingly increases to 2,011.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
How come the daily deaths have increased even with lock down in place. Are the people following lock down and is government making sure people follow lock down rules. Do the people of SL have a death wish or are they just plain dumb.
There is effectively no lock-down.
See the traffic jams in the major cities?
The protected rich and the famous are conducting birthday parties in 5 star.
The nightclubs are overflowing.