Proposal to increase fuel prices approved
Posted in Local News
The Cabinet Sub-Committee on Cost of Living has approved a proposal to increase fuel prices.
Speaking during a press briefing today, Energy Minister Udaya Gammanpila said the effective date of the fuel price revision would be determined by the ministries of Finance and Energy and informed later.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023