122 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Two more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 122, says the Ministry of Health.
Meanwhile three (03) patients have recovered and were discharged within today, total number of 14 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far, the ministry said.
Sri Lanka also reported the first Coronavirus death on 28th March 2020.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023