12th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 12th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 47-year-old male coronavirus patient died while receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 12.
|Total Confirmed Cases||2,947|
|New Cases for the day||0|
|Observation in hospitals||65|
|Recovered & Discharged||2,798|
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023