146 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Three more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 146, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 18 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported two Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 146
Active Cases – 126
New Cases – 3
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 231
Recovered & Discharged – 18
Deaths – 2
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023