15 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 801
Posted in Local News
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 801 with 15 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services, the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, ten females and five males are among the deceased.
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023