Essential Services to operate with minimum staff
Posted in Local News
A decision has been taken to carry out only the essential services with minimum staff in all government establishments, the Ministry of Public Administration stated.
This special announcement from the Secretary to the Ministry of Public Administration noted that female employees who are pregnant will not be required to report to duty given the present pandemic situation.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023