166 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Four more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 166, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 27 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 5 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 166
Active Cases – 134
New Cases – 7
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 273
Recovered & Discharged – 27
Deaths – 5
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023