Fire at a private financial institution in Kiribathgoda
Posted in Local News
A fire broke out last night at a private financial institution in Gala Junction at Kiribathgoda.
The police media division said that the fire had been doused by Kiribathgoda police and the fire brigade of the Gampaha Municipal Council.
No casualties have been reported due to the fire and the damage to the property has not been assessed yet.
(Source: Hiru News)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023