178 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Two more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 178, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 34 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 5 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 178
Active Cases – 139
New Cases – 2
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 257
Recovered & Discharged – 34
Deaths – 5
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023