17th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 17th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 41-year-old female coronavirus patient resided in Ja-Ela died while receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda today.
Reportedly, the patient had been ailing from Cirrhosis prior to his death.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 17.
|Total Confirmed Cases||8,413|
|New Cases for the day||0|
|Observation in hospitals||527|
|Recovered & Discharged||3,933|
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023