18 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 868
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 868 with 18 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services on yesterday (12), the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, 06 females and 12 males are among the deceased.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023