214 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Four more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 214, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 56 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 214
Active Cases – 151
New Cases – 4
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 117
Recovered & Discharged – 56
Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023