22nd coronavirus patient identified in Sri Lanka
The 22nd Coronavirus patient in the country has been identified, according to the Director General of Health Services Dr. Anil Jasinghe.
He stated that a 73-year-old male who is being treated at the Karapitiya Hospital has tested positive for the virus.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023