Coronavirus patients in Sri Lanka rise to 28
A total number of 28 patients tested positive for Covid-19 in Sri Lankan as of now, says the Director General of Health Services Dr. Anil Jasinghe.
This was after six new patients were reported a short while ago.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023