24th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the COVID-19 has died today, marking the 24th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 79-year-old woman died at her home yesterday (03) and was identified as COVID-19 infected at the post-mortem today.
The individual, a resident of Colombo 13 area.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 24.
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023