28 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 1,269
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 1,269 with 28 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services today (25), the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, 15 females and 13 males are among the deceased.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023