34 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 1,015
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 1,015 with 34 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services today (18), the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, 16 females and 18 males are among the deceased.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023