35th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the COVID-19 has died today, marking the 35th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 78-year-old male COVID-19 patient died while admitting to the Colombo National Hospital today.
Cause of the death is heart attack, declared as a COVID-19 infected person during the post-mortem examination.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 35.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023