36th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the COVID-19 has died today, marking the 36th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 84-year-old female COVID-19 patient died while admitting to the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (IDH Hospital) today.
The individual, a resident of Kandana area.
The immediate cause of death has been identified as pneumonia complications due to infection of the virus.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 36.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023