37 more suspended from UNP
Posted in Local News
Party membership of another 37 UNP local government members temporarily suspended for supporting other political parties, the Legal Secretary of the UNP stated.
This move comes days after the UNP’s Working Committee ousted 54 members who had submitted nominations from the Samagi Jana Balawegaya (SJB) along with another 61 Local Government members.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023