373 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Five more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 373, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 107 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 337
Active Cases – 259
New Cases for the day – 5
Observation in hospitals – 173
Recovered & Discharged – 107
Total Deaths – 7
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023